I just got back from vacation, which lasted about 5 days. My parents and I went down to Tennessee to see some fhamlie. It was such a great time, I got to see little Kylee Rose, who isn't so little anymore. She's not talking, which is a blast because you can have almost real conversations with her. She even called me by name, okay... so it wasn't really "brad" but "bad" was close enough. She even tried for "uncle" but really only got "unc" those darn sylables, there hard on a 2 year old. But, I do not mind being called "unc bad." because I will easily go play with her,if she calls me.
It was a blast, as I said before. We went down to celebrate their birthdays, little Kylee's is only a few days before my brothers, and that was only a few before Halloween. But alas, there was two forms of sickness running around the house while we were there, that the trip wasn't the best ever. I was partially sick during the trip, but now am feeling better, that i can sleep in my own bed, all warm and quite. I suppose, it's just one of those things, your own bed will make you feel better than even the softest couch in your brothers house.
Little Kylee was Velma, from the Scooby Doo tv show, and she looked very cute. We went tricker-treating with her the day before Halloween to a childrens place called "safty city" where it's a minature version of downtown knoxville, perminant small scale buildings, with roads and traffic lights. All the little kids, and some big ones, went around getting candy from "vendors" and some other neat things a kid would like, as in erasers for school or stickers or fake vampire teeth.
The ride there and back, was excruciating, 9 hours long including a few stops and moans. I tried sleeping most of the way, because there was nothing else to do... My dad is one of those people, who will not let anyone else drive - and if he does, he's freaking out the entire time... and he's also the kind of person that wont stop for anything, so, even though starving and needing to pee like crazy, we drove straight from Michigan to Tennessee, in about 9 or so hours.
But overall, it was a wonderful trip.
I wish, i could go back... and I hope, someday soon, I will.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh no! Your dad is one of those people?! LOL Velma is a creative Halloween costume, and "Safety City", that is so awesome that they'd create a minature version of the city!
ReplyDelete