My photo
C-Town, Michigan, United States
A g33k till the end of the world, a full hearted garage monkey, that loves nothing more than to get grease in his cuts. Sometimes lonely, but never shallow - this Pokemon can be found slaying zombies in the wild

Monday, October 26, 2009

"Careful what you wish for"

The saying, Be careful of what you wish for is so true... To this point, I will not even try and fight it.
Twice, I've wished something... twice it's come around, both the same thing as well. The first time, it didn't go so well, in fact, I'd have to say that because of it, things were worse off than they were before. But it's okay, it's what I wanted (How many selfish times do we say that sentence?)

But this time, things feel different. I've wished, that someone would feel sorry for what they did to me, that they would realize what they've done to me. That they'd see the error of their way, and feel 'bad' for what they did. Somehow, making me feel good. But, this is the second time I've 'asked' this... and it's the second time to come around.
But like I said, it feels different this time. there once, was a saying this person said to me... that I could not accept, in no way - would I even begin to accept this saying, this "motto for life" it was so painful, and ignorant to me... that i could never accept it, and somewhat, got upset when was told to follow it. More so, it was offered as an 'escape' from my problems. But, i've been meditating as much as i can these days, wanting to grow stronger, be healthier... And one night, the moral of the story, was in fact, this 'motto' I finally, accepted it... It made sense to me, and I could follow it. I like the saying now.

Coincidence, that this saying, was something they said to me? I rarely, believe in coincidences being the reason for life anymore. there's a greater working out there, and it's not by chance, that i've accepted this saying, and they've come around again.


All I know is, I'm not in control of my life... And I will admit i've 'asked' that this person feel sorry for what they did, and realize how their actions effected me. I will not lie that i've wanted this. And I will not lie that this isn't the first time, with this person i've asked this. All I know is, this time, I'm not letting things get screwed up to mess up a friendship, so wonderful in it's high points. I may not be smarter this time, but I wont be letting this relationship, this friendship... get screwed up.
I accept that i wanted this person to feel sorry, and I myself, am sorry i asked this. I just, cannot bear to see this person be taken away from me again. And I know, I'll never be asking this again, never will I want someone to feel sorry for what they've done to me. Because, it's not my problem if they do or not. In the end, they'll have to answer why they did it, and why they weren't sorry/forgiving of it.

But, as I've grown to liking these past days,
Don't worry - be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment