My photo
C-Town, Michigan, United States
A g33k till the end of the world, a full hearted garage monkey, that loves nothing more than to get grease in his cuts. Sometimes lonely, but never shallow - this Pokemon can be found slaying zombies in the wild

Friday, October 9, 2009

...Hotties...

So, my ideal girl, has always been a cute nerd. Maybe short, black hair... glasses are always a bonus. A girl, that could hold her own describing the Zelda series, a girl who thinks it's cute to drink milk through a straw... Someone, I could stay up all night with, trying to beat RE5 Merc. mode. I've always dreamed about the day, I'd meet a girl who could tell me who the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo were... A girl, who would giggle at me saying I felt at home in my box... Or that i want my companion cube... A girl who would consider "AYB" as a tattoo... But recently, things have changed, the more and more i work in the garage, the more and more i stare at the single like of a Mustang - see it in a Dodge Challenger, the more and more i hear engines, the more grease and blood i sweat, the more knuckles i bust, and lips i bite, the more i swear because of knuckles busted... The more i lay on a concrete floor, smelling like oil... The less I want "her." Right now, I will say to you - I will NEVER, not want a girl who knows who the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo are, or considers a cardboard box home... That's a deep vein.

But, the more things change, the more... I want a 'bad girl' a girl, who is willing to get dirty. Who can turn a wrench.... A girl, who can tell me how a fuel pump works... has seen inside of a carburetor while an engine is running. I don't know why this is, but i want someone strong... Independant, someone hard to get, If I could step out of my body for one moment, and see who I really am, I bet I'd see a wild animal, primitive human... (And yes, i will still take a girl who just thought of Eva saying to Snake that if she kissed him "right now" he'd taste like a wild animal) Who I am, is changing... I'm no longer a tech nerd, who gets pumped up by a single line of code that works... when a .gif finally comes together,

I'd imagine, the guy I am today... would be unattractive to a nerdy girl, with my "wild hair" and extensive facial hair (recently shaven due to a job interview) I bet the 'tone' of my eyes has even changed. I'm starting to grow up... I can look my dad in the eye when i talk to him now, i can see his joy for cars - that I now share.



I guess what I am saying, is my woman ideology, of a sweet, innocent girl who laughs over Roman to Greek God differences (few and far between) less amazing, and a girl, who can air brush flames, more attractive... I don't know where I'm going in life, but i bet a ride with her would be fun ^_^
Or dare I say, a ride on her O_O


And YES, this entire thought train... was brought about by watching Transformers 2.

Fkk... so maybe I am still a nerd, just not... "cleansed" from my ways.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha, well good luck finding that girl bud, atleast you seem honest about your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you still check this, LOL


    But I am that girl.
    I am taken, but there are us out here.

    I wouldn't say I'm a megan fox, but I'm not ugly either. You'll find us.


    I love cars. I want a 56' Bel-air or a 87' Stingray.
    Also, I'm in love with Resident evil AND MY FAVOURITE OF ALL TIME IS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA. I have the triforce tattooed ^o^

    Anyways, Goodluck. Just giving you encouragement.
    I was actually searching for a "cute zelda" picture and came across this somehow.

    Goodluck to you~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this blog.

    ReplyDelete